The lead singer in "Danity Kane," one of the hottest all-girl bands with multi-platinum albums, O'Day had it all - fame, glamour, talent and an entourage. But her sassiness got the best of her and she was ultimately fired in the most shocking way – on national TV during an episode of "Making the Band" - by her demanding boss, Diddy. Now O'Day is ready to make a comeback and stake her claim in the industry. And once again, she plans to do it with the whole world watching. But this time it's going to be different…it's going to be on her terms.
At 26 years old and a little more worldly, it's time for O'Day to tackle the tough questions. Will she find Mr. Right? Can she prove to the industry that she has the star power to get back on top? Can she put in the hard work to deal with the cameras, the gossip, and the backstabbing? She takes on the challenges with passion, drive, humor and honesty. With a band of good but crazy friends, tie-dyed dogs, and a demanding team of industry professionals, O'Day hopes to achieve her goals without cracking under pressure.
- Episode 3: Aubrey v. Perez As Aubrey prepares for her first ever solo performance at Cherry Pop, she must confront her tabloid image in a meeting with Perez Hilton.
- Season Highlights Check out the season 1 highlights of All About Aubrey.
- Episode 1: Brand New O'Day Aubrey O'Day starts working on her solo career, with the help of industry professionals and her best friends. All About Aubrey premieres on Monday, March 7th at 10/9c.
- Episode 6: Show Stoppin Solo In the season finale of All About Aubrey. Aubrey reunites with fellow ex-Danity Kane member Aundrea and finally gives Diddy a call.
- Episode 919: Rachel Wade A love triangle pushes two teenage girls into a deadly confrontation.